“Keith has proven himself as a go-to resource that can be counted on to quickly deliver fantastic candidates in the face of demanding hiring managers and complex recruiting assignments. Keith’s breadth and depth of business knowledge allows him to act as a valuable thought partner to help bring fresh ideas to the table. His strong communication skills and extensive network of well-placed contacts give me confidence in his ability to successfully handle difficult recruiting challenges”
“A thorough, well versed talent finder, Keith possesses high integrity and consistently surpasses expectations. He maintains open communications and is a great listener. Keith goes the extra mile for his clients in providing the most qualified, best suited candidates. He has become a trusted resource whom I highly recommend.”
“Without your help, I would have never even heard of this company and without your hard work they wouldn’t have even taken a second look at me. I am incredibly grateful for everything that you did for me and my wife wanted to thank you also for getting me into a position that doesn’t require that I smell like old grease and curly fries at the end of the day. I really can’t express my gratitude for everything you did to get me here. I think I am going to be very happy here and it feels so good to be back in the IT world.”
Integrity Resource Management is a full-service Technology Provider and Talent Acquisition Firm representing many of the world’s leading companies. Our partners see a significant ROI by utilizing our services to shorten their Time-to-Fill and ensure they are hiring the absolute best possible resource by tapping into the non-active market.
Integrity Resource Management was established in 2004 with one concept at the forefront of every decision – Integrity. Every conversation, every client, every partner, every interaction.
As a premier staffing and talent solutions firm, we bring to the table more than 25 years of experience in leadership and management as well a half a dozen industry specific recruiters. Our talent pool consists of SAP professionals across the Continental US with a focus on the Southeast and Midwest, Enterprise Application Development and Delivery Leaders, Global Supply Chain professionals, Quality Management team members, (ISO-9001) and Leadership for Finance and Controlling departments.
Our fastest growing market is PROJECT BASED Executive Leadership. We’re placing top corporate leaders, such as a former CIO of $4Bn dollar company, on 6 month engagements to lead a transition or global projects and to train and develop the next generation of leaders.
Driven by company’s cutting their staff to the bone in response to the current economy…
Many companies no longer have the talent in-house.
What you need instead of what we have available
If we can’t help or are not sure we can meet your deadlines, we’ll tell you upfront so you can make the best decision.
- Services include:Executive Retained Search – CIO, VP, Director level search
- Priority-Engaged Search – Critical & High Sense of Urgency Search
- Contingency Recruitment Services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Consulting/Training for internal HR/Recruitment Teams
- Retention Strategy
- Job Description Writing or Evaluation
- Salary Survey or Competitive Market Analysis
- SAP Consulting and Staff Augmentation Options
- There are at least 4 critical components leading to success in every search.Strategic Planning Phase – Integrity Resource Management works closely with our client
and hiring manager to fully understand the search and develop a custom strategy, recruit
script,and target list to ensure success in the search.
- Recruit & Attract – Our Recruiters excel in this phase of the recruitment campaign. We contact hundreds of qualified IT professionals via phone, email and LinkedIN. Our goal is to be an evangelist for our client’s opportunity in the market and increase the market aware ness about this opportunity to over 90%.
- Qualifying – We believe in protecting our clients time. This means that we should be a filter for our client, allowing only the most qualified & seriously motivated candidates to enter the interview process with our client.